We have an opening as Director – Technical Delivery with one of our clients. The detailed job description is below:
Company Profile: One of the world's largest Travel & Credit Card Companies.
The Director, Technical Delivery is envisioned to manage an application portfolio and partner with the business as well as technologies constituencies to develop and maintain the technology roadmap, lead development initiatives, and provide ongoing oversight to manage systems infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for developing technology strategy & roadmap for the portfolio.
· Actively participate in and contribute to long-range strategy planning to address complex business issues.
· Lead regular refresh of platform strategy and ensures alignment of the business and IT strategy.
· Lead internal and external technology partners to ensure the delivery of technical solutions within the agreed schedule, scope, and budget.
· Manage application infrastructure with a strong focus on cost, stability & system performance.
· Create and manage effective resource & capacity plan for employee and outsourced vendor resources. Monitor the quality of any vendor or third party supplied resources by reporting on any trends, issues and achievements, escalating where appropriate
· Manage relationship with application product vendors as well as resource strategy vendors to promote continuous improvement in technology solution roadmap as well as delivery processes to drive overall improvements in quality, performance, and cost.
· Ensure regular communication of progress against portfolio priorities to respective constituencies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field with minimum 8 to10 years of IT experience and leadership experience of atleast 4 years in managing multiple, large, cross-functional programs and teams.
· Significant financial services experience.
· Technical leadership with proven ability to develop high quality software solutions.
· Prior management and / or supervisory experience.
· Proven written and verbal communication skills that include influencing and negotiating.
· Excellent judgmental, interpersonal and communication skills. Active listening and summarization skills. Ability to manage interactions, influence without authority across Business and Technologies Partners at all levels.
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, work effectively with little direction, and be willing to take charge when necessary.
· Requires strong financial acumen in terms of monitoring, controlling and reporting on multi-million dollar budget expenditure.
· Experience in implementing / evaluating package solutions.
· Demonstrates ability to think strategically and tactically about the delivery of the portfolio plan, with strong independent problem solving skills.
· Functional Knowledge in Finance / Accounting Operations Domain.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Incase of interest, please contact Rachita Saini at +9899030073 or email resumes at email@example.com