Our client, a well established world class tyre manufacturing company, is seeking an energetic professional as CIS Manager with job information as follows:
· Report directly to Manufacturing Director (expat), supervise 5 Engineers
· Responsible to manage specific projects which arise from time to time, to create products that needed by the market. Hence, interested professional should have experiences in project management (planning, development, administration, and execution) and production (identifying customer needs, defining scope, estimating labor, technology and capital resources, scheduling resources, measuring and reporting performance).
· Have strong skills in Black Belt Six Sigma, Lean, and Total Quality principles; and analysis.
· Knowledgeable in business and its strategy & processes; as well as the ability to recognize internal and external opportunities & leverage business performance.
· Good in communication, interpersonal relationship, and formal reporting/presentation.
· Should have at least Bachelor Degree in Engineering and or Master in Business Studies with relevant working experiences.
We invite you to submit your CV written in English and Word file with latest color photograph via email to email@example.com (around 200KB, as no supporting document needed at the moment). Write the job code in the Subject line.
Please kindly forward this vacancy information to whom might need.
PT Chitrah Cendekia Indonesia
Thursday, 15 July 2010
Continuous Improvement System Manager - CIS