Do you have anyone for this? If yes, please forward profiles with contact details , location ASAP to email@example.com
Please forward profiles of candidates local to MN only
Location : St Cloud MN ( near Minneapolis MN)
Duration : 3-6 months
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and documentation of applications, utilizing contemporary object oriented tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Provide technical leadership on software development projects of varying sizes for the full development life cycle.
- Ensure software projects are completed according to project requirements and are properly documented with traceability through project specifications including functional and technical documents.
- Provide IT representation with internal customers and USFS IT areas.
- Lead architecture and design sessions with team members and peers.
- Interact and work directly with customer team members on projects and support issues.
- Facilitate communication upward and across project teams including project status.
- Follow change management and problem management processes.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of architectural improvement measures within the environment.
- Solid development experience in .NET.
- NET, ASP.NET, COM+/DCOM, Web Services, C#/C++, IIS/Apache, ASP, XML, WCF
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years experience in software development
- Quantitative .Net Development
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills
- Experience in various Software development life cycle/methodology
- Demonstrated success in project execution with involvement in multiple projects
- Experience with SOA, Oracle, XLS/XSLT and Business Objects.
- Large enterprise development experience in complex heterogeneous process oriented environments
- Financial, insurance industry or actuarial experience
Thanks and Regards,
Frontier Technologies LLC