A Leading BPO requires Location Head (AVP)- TED (Talent Engagement & Development)
Experience : 12-14 Years of HR Generalist experience post MBA, preferably in Service Industry
Responsible for managing the human resources function of the location. Oversee implementation of policies and procedures, evolve the culture of the organization and ensure high levels of satisfaction in the organization, enhance employee engagement and reduce attrition.
1. Define overall HR policies in conjunction with overall group policies.
2. Determine specific project HR requirements along with the business team.
3. Manage the employee relations within the organization by adhering to legal statutes, resolving issues and smooth co-ordination between HR and other functions.
4. Oversee the development and implementation of the entire performance management process.
5. Manage the employee compensation program for the location.
6. Provide inputs on employee development to Head HR
7. Employee Communication.
8. Manage, develop and motivate HR team.
9. Maintain Budget.
10. MIS/Feedback reporting to Location/BU Head and Vice President HR.
- Must possess good understanding of HR system procedures.
- Good understanding of labor laws and its implications.
- Knowledge of HR Processes (Performance Management, Attrition, Progressions, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Engagement etc)
Those interested to apply may send in their updated CV along with details of current compensation to email@example.com
Friday, 16 July 2010
AVP HR Position at Leading BPO in Kolkata