MNC is a leading integrated media and multimedia group with the focus on broadcasts and quality contents by means of technologies suitable to meet the needs of the market; we are now looking for self driven and dynamic professional to join our team as:
TRAINING CENTRE MANAGER
In details, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up Training Centre, managing Learning and Development.
To be a successful in the position, you will be:
- Male/Female, max 40 years old
- Bachelor degree in Psychology or other disciplines from reputable University.
- Having a strong knowledge of talent management, with good experience in competency matrix, learning gap analysis, learning curriculum and setting up Training Centre.
- Having good planning, strong leadership, problem solving, strategic & analyticalthinking, good communication, interpersonal, & human relationship skills.
- Having good presentation skill
- Good in Ms. Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio) is a must
- Proficient in Bahasa and English
Please send your comprehensive resume to:
Please indicate the position you apply for in the subject of your email