Openings in Security Solution Architect
• Serve as an expert advisor to project team in the development,
implementation, and design of an information security solution and
• Provide guidance and advocacy regarding prioritization of design and
solution risk to project team
• Overall responsibility for quality management and solution design of
• Knowledge of other O/S and networking environment and other
protocols (IPSec, SNA, IPX) will be added advantage.
• Familiarity with standards and requirements such as ISO27001, ITIL,
Cobit, and that of governing authorities' such as Bank Negara
Malaysia, and telecommunications authorities such as MCMC, etc will be
• Minimum 3-4 years of security exposure, preferably in
service-provider/vendor is required.
• Knowledge in designing the following solution will be preferred
patch Mgmt, Data Loss Prevention and Identity & Access Mgmt
• Preferably CISSP/CISA certified
Summary of Job Description
• Act as a solution architect and manage the design and quality of the
• Possess good knowledge of risk management concepts and have working
experience in system and network administration.
• Work with teams to maintain and sustain Regulatory compliance (e.g.
ISO 27001 etc)
• Coach colleagues to develop their project management & security knowledge.
• Act as a resource for other areas of IT Network Security, as needed