• Implement applications using Microsoft development tools in N-Tier
• Provide supports to development projects throughout the project life cycle.
• Understands technical and functional design requirements.
• Assists in physical and logical database design.
• Creates prototypes for client engagements.
• Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
• Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure
requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
• Continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards
and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they
• Perform any other ad-hoc tasks given by the Project Management Team.
• Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or Information Technology.
• At least 2-5 years of Web Development experience.
• Responsible for Web-based solution development. Knowledge in C#,
VB.NET, ASP, ASP.NET , DNN, MS SQL, Oracle will be an added advantage.
• Experience in .NET, UML and Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
• Prefer Non Indians
If you are interested, please forward your resume in MS Word to
-Years of Experience
- Current & expected salary
- Status in Singapore
We would appreciate, if you could refer others who are looking out for
Thanks and Regards
iHub, # 02-75,
9, Jurong Town Hall Road
Singapore – 609 431
Tel: (65) 65646196 Fax: 65649801 HP: 9651 2631