We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and cater to companies like- ITC, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Brand Manager for Delhi / Noida with the topmost FMCG / Dairy Conglomerate in India.
In France, it is one of the major players in dairy and cheese products for food services. In United States, it is the market leader for co-packed cheese
sauces in aseptic packaging. In industrial market our client is the world leader for "technical" butters and is a specialist for proteins and milk extracts intended for the food, dietetic and health industries.
Candidate Profile : A Premier B School passout with 5-7 yrs experience in Brand Management, New product launching and conceptualisation, media management, etc. in any reputed Indian Co.or MNC into foods/ dairy products or other FMCG products. Exposure to Brand Buliding, Marketing, Media management and Market Research in the FMCG/ Consumer goods Industry is a must.
· All India responsibility for brand building using ATL & BTL Marketing
· Planning the yearly marketing calendar, Implementation & Analysis of national marketing campaigns
· Manage the Creative and advertising Agencies
· Planning and Budgeting of marketing expenses
· Market Research to gain consumer Insights and penetrate new cities
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market, his/her products, competitors
- Monitoring product quality in liaison with the consumer department and factories
- Helping to draw up LTPs and budgets, drafting the annual marketing plan
- Proposing actions to be undertaken and methods to be used to achieve sales objectives (promotional and communication actions)
- Proposing solutions for the development of new products and improvement of existing products
- Conducting studies
- Drawing up action plans for his/her products, in keeping with the allocated budget for each product
- Assessing returns on investment for advertising and promotion
Job Location :
Salary : Best in the FMCG industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to
Kindly email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,