Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS through its subsidiary, PC Muriah Ltd, is seeking qualified professionals with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work cohesively to fulfill the following position:
Geophysical Consultant (GC)
(Short term contract base)
Scope of Services:
· On-site supervision and quality control of field operations of Geophysical and Geotechnical Pipeline Route Survey:
a. Magnetic and Gravity Survey.
b. Site Investigation Survey - (analogue and digital) for pipeline route, platform sites etc.
· Supervising to completion the seismic recording instrument Quality Assurance tests according to the manufacturers' specification before the commencement of the survey as well as during the survey operations.
· Monitor the survey contractor's overall performance based on the contract's specifications and requirements and the agreed schedule
· Approve acquired data as acceptable and complete to be processed.
· Provision of daily written summaries of the survey operations, including details of line productions and specifying the rationales for decisions taken with regard to the survey operations. Consultant is required to use laptop type computer complete for reporting, logistical control and analysis of survey data.
· Provision of a complete technical and operation survey report at the completion of survey works. The report(s) shall include an analysis/assessment of technical performance of the recorded data and equipment during the acquisition, complete logs that highlight the operation status and problems and statistics of the survey operations.
- Degree in Geophysics or Geology or Physics with 8 years experienced in planning & implementation of 2D/3D for land and marine seismic survey
- Min of 3 years experience as Geophysical QC Consultant experience in successful projects with reference.
- Experience in handling Geophysical data QC/processing system, working with various seismic acquisition systems (i.e. various types of sources, streamer / hydrophone, recording systems, etc.) and also seismic acquisition techniques / parameters (i.e. multiple source/multiple streamer configuration, multiple vessel operations, etc.).
- Experience using positioning systems (e.g. DGPS and others) and integrated navigation system such as CMS, WISDOM, NORSTAR, etc. for positioning.
Interested applications may send their CV to:
with position title as the email subject no later than September 4, 2009.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
PC Muriah Ltd
27th Fl, Citibank Tower, Bapindo Plaza | Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55 | Jakarta | Indonesia 12190
Phone : +62 21 526 6661 | Fax : +62 21 526 6760
- Lowongan MINE PLAN SUPERVISOR
- Temporary Position Vacancy - Data Entry
- Lowongan Planet Hollywood - BALI
- Vacancy as SPV Health Food, Exe - Trainer, SPV Pro...
- vacancy GA Superintendent & GA Manager Vacancies a...
- Lowongan Urgently Needed Seismic Crew
- Vacancy QHSE Officer
- Career urgently required for oil & gas company-HSE...