If this opening interests you and your profiles fits the requirements please mail me your resume on email@example.com
Position: IT Platform Governance & Quality Manager
Company: Top Global FMCG major
To provide governance manager's services to IT projects on pre-determined technical platforms specifically focused on quality management and risk management. The person in this role is accountable to a Quality Management Project Delivery/Change Management Team Leader for ensuring projects and changes are delivered with quality and risks and process incompliance is appropriately identified and communicated.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Enables project managers and change managers by providing a project framework to work within and an up-to-date list of resources that need to be involved throughout the project lifecycle.
· Oversees and measures quality processes adherence.
· Implements and participates in setting up CMMI-ACQ processes.
- Improves current processes and tools to help drive simplification and standardization.
- Lead internal controls assurance monitoring and compliance activities.
- Become the subject matter expert for internal controls and compliance and drives compliance to governance standards.
· MBA with 1-5 years experience
· Experience in governance of external service providers
· Experience in managing projects including application management and hand-over to operations/support groups
· Experience in change management including application change management and hand-over to operations/support groups
Proveer Consulting | Bangalore | +91 9945512742