Oil and Gas Jobs in Malaysia – Agencies and Recruiters are Welcome
Good day to all,
Please be informed that our client are in need of the following professionals fro placement in KL, PJ, Shah Alam, Sri Kembangan and JB
Interested and qualified candidate who fits the bill may submit your cv in MS word format to email@example.com . We welcome agencies and freelance recruiters to work with us. More jobs at www.chisgroup.com
Shipping and Oil and Gas Firm (Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur – Johor Bharu)
1. Manager, Emergency & Response Preparedness
Develop and guide initiative to ensure effective and consistent implementation of policies, procedure and practices in the MISC Group of companies in line with MISC HSE Policy, legislative requirements and international best practices.
5-6 years experience in any HSE field with substantial knowledge on environmental programs
2. Senior Manager, Customer Relationship Management (Europe) London
Master Mariner COC Class 1 or Chief Engineer or Equivalent maritime studies
Minimum 10 years experience in ship-management related activities of which 5 years should be at managerial capacity
 Relationship building with port stake authorities and regulators
 Information management – rules, regulations, data, information, cost leader, bench mark, operational achievement , profit margin and other related data management
 Relationship building with Yards / Manufacturers/ Service Providers
 Fleet management service (FMS) overseas resource person
3. Senior Manager, Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Management
To support in the overall delivery of Fleet Managerment services business/ QHSSE objectives and commitment to excellence in HSSE matters and to ensure FMS shipboard and shore-based management safe operations of MISC fleet of vessels in terms of health, safety, security and environment management in line with MISC's Corporate HSE and security policies and the relevant national and international regulations
 Degree in Nautical studies or Certificate of competency Deck / Engine Class 1
 15 years working experience in shipping operations and experience in QHSSE
The Senior Manager ensures the HSSE management system, standards and culture for vessel and personnel meets regulatory requirements while being competitive, cost effective and efficient. As such, he requires a strong CRM with authorities, oil majors and auditors.
Preferably candidate with COC Class 1 (Deck or Marine) or Degree in Nautical Studies or equivalent, 8 years experience in maritime environment with HSE exposure. Well exposed to all forms of HSE management systems, emergency response technologies, tripod investigation methodology and Loss Prevention Systems.
4. Manager, Marine Assurance
Plan and Manage FMS's fleet of tanker vessels on vetting issues/ approvals by Oil and Chemical majors to ensure compliance to the statutory and the additional requirement of the industry
Plan and manage the ISM/ ISPS audits on GMS fleet and provide assurance to FMS Management on the vessel ` Health State" in relations to its reliability, availability, safety and in conformance to ISM/ISPS regulatory requirements
 Class 1 (Deck or Marine Engineer) or Degree in Nautical studies/ Marine Engineering or equivalent.
 Five (5) years experience in ship operations with at least two (2) years in managerial capacity
 Experience in Managing SIRE/CDI inspections would be an added advantage
5. Senior General Manager, Project Management (Floaters)
Forecast, strategize, drive and control GTS's Floater department activities to ensure the deliverables of high quality/ cost effective Offshore Floating Solution Production Systems (FPS) as per customers' requirements to meet GTS's profitability objectives and to position itself as the preferred offshore Floating Solutions Provider
 Strategic Floater Operations Direction
 Strategic Alliances
 Floater Operational Excellence/ Result Orientation
 Operational Performance Improvement (OPI) Initiatives
 Contract Award Strategy
 Operations Capability Building
 Risk Management
 Relationship Building
 Leadership Development
 Degree in Engineering
 20 years experience in Maritime, oil and gas industry
6. General Manager, Project (Ships)
Ship Engineering Design
Evaluation and Contract Award / Contract Negotiation
Shipbuilder Management/ Performance
Project Management Capability Building
 Degree in Naval Architect / Marine Engineering
 20 years in Maritime with deep knowledge and experience in ship operation, ship engineering design and project management
7. Senior Manager, Research and Technology
New and Emerging Technologies
Technical Consultancies and Support Services
Custodian of Technical Capability and Development
Business and Technology Plan and Budget
Custodian of Legislative Requirements
Linkage With Institution
Development of Staff
 Class 1 Certificate of Competency for Marine Engineer, Degree in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering or Equivalent
 At least 15 years experience in Ship/ Engineering/ Project Management with at least 5 years Managerial Experience.
 Exposure in Business and People Planning and Budgeting is an added advantage
8. Senior Manager, Business Development (Atlantic)
Actively participate in formulating the key strategies and budgets for various LNG business regions / opportunities in line with the business vision. Establish and intense and sustained discussion on LNG business developments to focus respective teams on successfully achieving stretch targets. Manage the execution of the key strategies and formulate budget for the respective LNG business region under his/ her responsibilities
Lead the LNG business development regional team to formulate insights into the project / market / customer / business region and identify appropriate ideas or new concepts to support successful marketing discussion with a potential charterer. Establish the key points that are critical to the potential customer and focus on satisfying the areas importance for the charterer.
Develop the strategies for proposal, joint venture frameworks, tender submissions and negotiation with potential Charterer. Execute quality control and audit on outgoing correspondences, proposals and tender submissions to ensure that the company is consistently positioned favorably in securing growth or managing risks.
Identify potential for business opportunities for the respective LNG business region through leveraging the business initiatives in other operating units (OPU). Execute intense Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processes for the respective LNG business region with existing and potential Charterers to ensure customers are satisfied with the given approach and service.
Mentor and coach the team members for the respective LNG business region to strengthen the Triple Plus Elements and identify personal and team competency gaps. Implement the training and development strategy
 Degree in Engineering , Business Studies , Economics or Finance
 MBA is an added advantage
 At least 2-3 years experience in marketing and business development of Hydrocarbon, shipping industry or energy related economics
 5-8 years in LNG, oil and gas or energy related business
10. Manager Process Engineer
Lead, manage, and strategize Offshore Business Unit's (OBU) topsides Process Engineering team in the development of FEED (Front End Engineering Design).and approval of design and interfacing the topside Process systems of crude oil processing , gas compression, gas injection, gas lift, gas dehydration, water injection, vapour recovery,, produced water, pigging, and safety systems of FPU ( Floating Production / Storage / Offloading Units ) in order to maximize oil and gas production at optimum CAPEX and OPEX.
PROCESS ENGINEERING PERCORMANCE IN CONVERSION AND NEW BUILDING OF FPU
Lead in the development of conceptual engineering and interfacing philosophies of top side
process systems to ensure they are fit for purpose and meet clients' budgets and overall specifications.
Manage, supervise and control the Process engineering team and coordinate with Clients, external consultants, other engineering lines and Yard to develop FEED for topside process system of FPU projects in accordance with the approved conceptual engineering philosophies.
Review and approve the basic and detailed engineering design of the topside process systems have been reviewed by his/her subordinates to ensure the system designs and plant architectures meet clients' specification and in compliance with Class Rules, Statutory, local and international Standards.
PROCUREMENT PERFORMANCE OF TOPSIDE PROCESS ENGINEERING IN CONVERSION AND NEW
BUILDING OF FPU
Coordinate with all other engineering lines, Construction & procurement sections, tender & legal divisions, project management team, Clients, external consultants, vendors and yards to lead and manage the topside process engineering team in the following process engineering scope.
> the development of contracting strategies for procurement and out sourcing of
engineering design and consultancy.
> the development of equipment specification and technical scope of work for compilation
of equipment and consultants' ITB,
> the technical and commercial evaluation of equipment procurement and outsourcing of the
design and consultancy work.
> Review and approve variation orders due to deficiencies in the above deliverables
HAZID, HAZOP PLUME STUDIES AND QRA COORDINATION
Coordinate with other engineering lines, construction and HSE sections, project management team, Clients, Statutory bodies, Yard, FPU operators, Consultants and equipment Vendors to assist the Mechanical engineering Manager in HAZID, HAZOP, QRA and Plume studies in order to achieve offshore industry standard risk management ( ALARP ) criteria and in compliance with local and international Safety Standards.
TOPSIDES PROCESS ENGINEERING CENTRE OF EXCELENCE DEVELOPMENT
Lead and supervise the Process engineering team in research and innovate existing engineering feed back and emerging technology and products to tailor total solution in top side Process system design and plant architectures in order to achieve optimum FPU performance and operability at competitive CAPEX and OPEX, thus enhancing OBU's asset returns and market status.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Manage and inspire OBU's Process engineering team in personal and work performance.
Implement and review strategy in recruitment and structure of Process engineering human resources.
Implement and review Corporate IPC/ SEP to enhance Process engineering employee's performance.
Promote and engage Process engineering staff to foster and create a sense of courage, meaning, ownership and valued as per Triple Plus elements in the Corporate Agenda.
Motivate subordinates to achieve breakthrough performances and align right mind set in meeting OBU's
Identify potential leaders and provide guidance and training to ensure leadership development and
succession in the Process engineering hierarchy.
TOPSIDES PROCESS ENGINEERING CAPABILITY BUILDING
Implement and review strategy in acquiring engineering skill and technologies to enhance
Process engineering performance and deliverables in order to achieve OBU's business
Lead and research to maintain and acquire the necessary engineering and management tools
and soft wares to enhance Process engineering analysis and studies.
Implement and review strategy for transfer of technology horizontally and vertically from
colleagues, expatriate employees, external Consultants, local and international offshore players,
equipment Vendors and Classification Societies.
DOCUMENTATION AND DATA MANAGEMENT
Implement and review Process engineering documentation and data management processes,
filing, archiving and destruction of Process engineering document, manuals, drawings, data
and correspondence are in accordance with office procedure manual to ensure they are up to
date, as built, easily traceable and retrievable.
Manage and review all Process engineering software and data to ensure compliance with
company procedures and Information security policy.
Manage and control in the development of OBU's data base of all Process engineering
equipment and designs, vendors, consultants and ship yards to ensure they are readily available
to perform Process engineering deliverables.
TOPSIDES PROCESS ENGINEERING PROCEDURES MANAGEMENT
Implement and review the Process engineering procedure in the Office and Project Procedure
Manuals in order to achieve industry standard practices in the development of repeatable high
standard Process engineering deliverables within competitive CAPEX and industry standard
Control and ensure time sheets in the Process engineering team are submitted on time and
Net working with existing and potential clients, external consultants, Classification Societies, major offshore players and operators, equipment and service suppliers in order to enhance Process Engineering and Procurement performance and delivery .
Implement and review road maps to cascade awareness to ensure HSE initiatives are put into practice in management and engineering deliverables in the Process Engineering line.
Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chartered or Professional Engineer.
(List down the minimum years and type of experience required)
• 10 years experience in heavy engineering of oil and gas industry.
11. ENGINEER TURRET / MOORING & RISER, OPERATIONS, OFFSHORE BUSINESS UNIT
Lead and control all engineering activities in the Turret/Mooring & Riser system and develop basic engineering and design concepts for the development of Floating Production System (FPS) to ensure meeting clients' engineering specifications & budget and in compliance to the International Standards/Conventions and Regulatory requirements to ensure MISC's competitiveness in the Offshore industry.
• Degree in Engineering, Chartered or professional Engineer
• Minimum of 8 years experience in maritime or offshore oil and gas industry.
The Extra Qualities
Posses effective leadership qualities, supports, the building of institutional capabilities and demonstrates positive mindset and attitude achieving continuous growth order to realize MISC's aspirations towards Global Championship.
12. MANAGER, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - OFFSHORE BUSINESS
Responsible for managing and coordinating the development of new Offshore Floating Solution Products for commercialism. Coordinate in house research activities to ensure the products are of high standards, meeting customers and regulatory requirements.
• Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in designing and development of engineering solutions, preferably in the oil and gas environment.
The Extra Qualities:
 Has effective leadership qualities, supports institutional capability building and demonstrates correct mindset and attitude within the department to achieve continuous growth for the Division in order to realize the aspirations of becoming Global Champions.
Risk Management, Manager
GM, Marketing and Sales
GM, Technical Services
1. Geophysicist -(Malaysians Only )
Degree in Science (Geophysics) or its equivalent.
Minimum 10 years experience as a Geophysicist or major oil & gas company.
Proven 2D and 3D seismic interpretation experience.
Possess understanding of processing & acquisition, managing and performing Quality
Control on third parties.
Experience in mapping and depth conversion, working with amplitude data, inversion and attributes.
Experience in planning wells, delivering map output for STOOIP calculations and using
seismic attributes to predict reservoir parameters.
Able to work in multidisciplinary teams with the Geologist, Reservoir Engineers and
2. Cost Engineer -(Malaysians Only )
At least 10 years experience with an Oil and gas consultant or EPC contractor or oil and gas company focusing on cost engineering or quantity surveying with a high degree of the time spent in the fabrication and installation phases of the project. Will have detailed experience in preparing cost estimates for offshore projects as maybe required during the fabrication phases and in some cases during the FEED phase of a project. Consideration will be given to candidates who have the total experience in the oil and gas business but not necessarily only on offshore projects.
3. FPSO Delivery Manager -(Malaysians Only )
Degree in Engineering preferred
Professional Engineer status recognised by Malaysia Board of Engineers Preferred
Extensive project development experience within the offshore oil and gas industry, including overall contract delivery experience, preferably including FPSO developments.
Must have worked in a Project Management position within client or EPCM environment with demonstrable accountability for contract delivery and management of engineering, commercial, project service functions and contractor management.
Be able to demonstrate highest standards in management of site and offshore HSE.
Experience of International based assignments including South East Asia.
 Manage the overall Lease contract for the repair and life extension scope and conversion of an existing trading tanker to a spread moored FPSO including the offshore installation and performance testing for use in offshore Malaysian waters.
 Management of all site onshore and offshore HSE, Cost, Schedule, Risk and Technical Interfaces both internal and external
 Coordinate local commercial issues on behalf of Project Manager
 Define and elaborate the scope for external contracting and in-house execution for all phases of the work from FEED onwards
 Definition and Management of PMT Technical Studies
 Delivery of the specification compliant FPSO against against key KPI's (HSE, cost, schedule and technical performance standards)
 Verification scheme development and execution
4. Construction & Commissioning Manager -(Malaysians Only )
Degree in Engineering preferred
Extensive project development experience within the offshore oil and gas industry with demonstrable construction and completions delivery experience within client or EPCM environment.
Be able to demonstrate delivery of:
1. The highest standards onshore site and offshore HSE, quality and verification of performance standards.
2. Capability to develop and implement processes and procedures for the effective management of the scope of work.
Direct experience of construction, and yard activities.
International based assignments including South East Asia, including regional yard exposure preferred.
Leads a team of office and site based engineers and technicians, on behalf of the appropriate Contract Delivery Managers, in the execution of all Project construction and mechanical completion activities (onshore and offshore).
In addition provides support to the Lead O&M Engineer in onshore and offshore pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities.
Provides leadership and Technical Authority assurance on all associated scope technical requirements, project budgets, schedules, quality assurance & control, performance standard verification and HSE performance.
5. Deputy Engineering Mgr -(Malaysians Only )
Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering subject
Professional Engineer qualified by body recognized in Malaysia.
15 years design of oil and gas facilities – 10 years offshore engineering related
7 years Project Engineering Management
3 years in senior engineering position on owners project team
Past experience in design of surface facilities systems including process and safety
Multi Regional Experience including South East Asia
 Assist engineering manager
 Management of External Technical Interface
 Company rep for pre-FEED phase contractors and consultants
 Management of PMT Technical Studies
 Preparation of overall FDP Package to gain FEED approval
 Review of FEED ITT
 Assist in development of EPC tenders
 Lead technical bid teams for external consultant contracts
 Coordinate with the various discipline engineers to ensure the smooth completion of all discipline activities to enable the start of FEED.
 Compile engineering input to weekly and monthly reports to senior management
 Constantly identify bottlenecks for progress on engineering
 Ensure all PMT staff following prescribed engineering procedures
 Management of engineering technical authorities
 When delegated act on behalf of engineering manager as overall Engineering Technical Authority
 Represent engineering during internal technical assurance audits
6. Lead QA Engineer -(Malaysians Only )
 At least 15 years experience with an Oil and gas consultant or EPC contractor or oil and gas company focusing on offshore projects. At least 5 years should have been spent leading a quality assurance team in an EPC environment. Consideration will be given to candidates who have the total experience in the oil and gas business but not necessarily only on offshore projects. A background in welding or metallurgy would be the ideal candidate.
 Educated to degree standard with Bachelor of Science degree in related engineering discipline, such as metallurgy or welding. Preferably having professional engineering status or membership of a recognized professional body in the quality area.
7. Production Manager -(Malaysians Only )
• Ensure provision of a competent onshore operations support and coordination covering daily production operations that meet company business objectives.
• Provide administrative support within the operations delivery team to maintain and develop effective communications with personnel, asset management, other members of the HR team, appropriate departments and third parties as required.
• Liaise with third parties such as statutory bodies, partners and other organizations as required.
• Liaise with legislative bodies as required.
• Coordinate cargo lifting activity with PCSB PMO Lifting group assuming the role of Production Planner.
• Coordinate production technology support using third party consultants and laboratories.
• Support HSE Department to ensure all activities comply with asset Environmental, Health and Safety policy.
• Support Facilities Engineer to facilitate the availability of all production maintenance related resources essential to meeting optimum operation of the facilities and maintaining value of the assets.
• Support Facilities Engineer to ensure that operation of offshore facilities is carried out in accordance with company, regulatory and good operations practice.
• Support Procurement Department on selection of technically competent manufacturers, suppliers and contractors for use in the support of and work on the asset.
• Support Asset Integrity Management to ensure appropriate Key Performance Indicators are developed to optimise asset performance.
• Ensure that integrated activity and business plans are achievable and practical and are aligned with asset safety, production and budget targets.
• Ensure development and training of direct reports.
• More than 8 years working experience related to offshore oil production operations at least one of which has been spent working offshore.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Degree holders in a technical discipline preferred.
• A team player with experience of working in and leading multi-disciplinary teams in an operational environment.
• A man-manager with demonstrated abilities to motivate a team and also work synergistically with peer groups, management both within and out with the company.
• Good working knowledge of offshore Health, Safety & Environment regulations, standards and procedures.
 BSc/BEng – any relevant discipline (structural, mechanical preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years construction experience in a relevant industry. Must have a basic understanding of the engineering requirements, principles and disciplines related to the offshore construction industry.
• The PE must develop and write procedures for the assembly of the J-Lay Tower
• Develop lift plans and instruct drafting for development of lifting drawings
• Define rigging requirements
• The PE shall be accountable for delivery of his or her assigned tasks in line with the direction of the Project Management Team.
• The PE shall seek clarification from others to ensure clear understanding of the tasks assigned.
• The PE shall accurately report task progress.
• The PE shall record and report events and progress at worksites at which he or she may be required.
• The PE shall comply with SapuraAcergy Management System particularly the Design and Construction Engineering (DCE) process and identify and report improvements to the DCE system.
• The PE shall participate in feed back `lessons learnt' to the organisation.
SCM and Administration Support Staff -(Malaysians Only )
• 1-2 year working experience in an equivalent position in the Oil and Gas Industry
• Able to communicate effectively in both English & Malay; able to write simple faxes based on preset formats
• Abilities to create and manager Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
• Helpful and able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
• Rigorous, and able to handle multiple tasks with little supervision
• Focal point for SCM, controls and administration in a remote work site, reporting operationally to the Site Manager and functionally to SCM in Kuala Lumpur Project Office
• Prepare, monitor, control and register all Request for Services issued on site within frame agreements with agents and subcontractors
• Provide following assistance to project office Procurement Specialists
o Preparation of Purchase Requests
o Maintain document logs
o Filing (Delivery Orders etc.)
• Carry out the duties of a Bid Secretary
• Follow-up all needed work site administration tasks (periodic reporting, management of office supplies, coordinate site visitors, log/file sub-contractors time sheets, liase with transport agent for movement of materials, etc)
• Primary job objective: -
o Provide all clerical type support to the Site Manager, freeing him to concentrate on the more pertinent production and procurement aspects of the business
o Complete all assigned tasks promptly, within the expected/desired time-frame
Fabrication Supervisor -(Malaysians Only )
• Diploma/Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 5 years experience in the deepwater project or oil & gas industries
• Pipe and/or structures fabrication experience
1. In charge of all fabrication aspect relative to Fabrication works at subcontractor's fabrication yard/premises. Act as contractor's focal point full time coordinator.
1.1. Contribute to the design processes /fabrication input.
1.2. Review Subcontractors HSE Plan for fabrication yard.
1.3. Review the requirement of Fabrication procedure and coordinate with in
house department to ensure inline with project requirement.
1.4. Participate in technical discussion on subcontracting matters
1.5. Contribute in prepare subcontractor technical evaluation for
1.6. Provide technical input and coordinate the approval of site queries
and variation orders.
1.7. Contract Management – manage subcontract/P.O agreement to ensure all
parties abide to the agreed terms and conditions.
1.8. Negotiate with company and subcontractor at site to minimize cost
2. Drive and manage fabrication works inline with plan and strategy to ensure deliverables are on schedule within budget, incompliance with specifications, industrial standards and meeting contractors and company satisfaction.
2.1 Participate in the kick off meeting with subcontractor.
2.2 Strategize and control the assigned subcontract package schedule and
contingency plan to ensure all fabrication activities are completed on
schedule and meet project requirement
2.3 Monitor the implementation of subcontractor's detail fabrication plan for
2.4 Coordinate the review, comment and approval of subcontractor's
fabrication documentation, procedures, drawings inline with project
2.5 Participate in all HSE program conducted by fabrication yard i.e.
HSE meeting, tool box talks, JSA ,Risk management exercise
2.6 Organize and conduct fabrication progress meeting, weekly and
Monthly and provide minute of meeting and reports for Project
Manager's and other interested party's information and action.
2.7 Close liaison with subcontractor, company, third party and other
supporting group HSE,QA/QC at fabrication site.
2.8 Ensure that day to day project execution inline with project target in all
aspect, HSE, Planning, QA/Quality control and budget.
2.9 Manage the fabrication plan up to date until the completion of entire
Works/project including load out and close up.
2.10 Responsible for close up of fabrication contract with subcontractor
including return of surplus, completeness of project final
2.11 Conduct checking on project final documentation compilation to ensure
Completeness and compliance with project requirements.
2.12 Personally contribute to fabrication packages on project critical
Structural Engineer -(Malaysians Only )
 Qualified to degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
 6-10 years experience in structural offshore oil & gas industry
 Performing hand calculations and running structural analysis using software like SACS etc.
 Using offshore structural design codes, in particular API RP2A - WSD.
 Designing seafastenings, installation aids for construction vessels and the installation of subsea equipment i.e. transportation barge grillage, hang-off platforms, winch bases, spreader bars, tri-plates.
 Able to get drafting office to produce high quality engineering drawings.
 Able to write clear and concise design reports.
 Candidate to also be able to work as a Project Engineer to coordinate the fabrication of the items designed and integration of equipment onto the installation vessel.
 Candidate will be required to work at fabrication yards and on the installation vessel.
Haz -(Malaysians Only )
 Locals – 3-5 years
 Locals - 7-10years
 Locals - 5-7 years
 3-5 years Locals
Project Engineer Bidding
 Locals 3-5years
Business Development Manager
 7-10 years Locals
 Locals 3-5 years
Offshore Construction Project Manager
 7-10 years Locals
 3-5 years Locals
TENDER CONTROL Manager
 8-10years Locals
(Johor - Senai)
NDE (QA Inspector) (RM2500-3500) (Malaysians Only )
(Johor - Johor Bahru)
Reviews, edits, analyzes and enters manufacturing inspection data and reports the statistical process control information to all departments concerned. Identifies and reports non-conformance to known standards using various measuring and test methods. Also tracks these reports to ensure they are properly dispositioned. Performs destructive and non-destructive test on material, parts or product to measure performance, life or material characteristic. Performs and monitors calibration on all test and measuring equipment (NIST). Minimum certification of ASNT-TC-1A Level I in Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing. Working knowledge of ISO9000 Quality Systems, Quality practices and applications (API, ASTM, NIST).
• Possess a Level II NDE Certificate. Certified by ANT||SNT Level II
• Candidate must be certified in Magnetic Particle and Dye Penetration Inspection accordance to SNT-TC-1A
• Certificate must not have expired
• Candidate should be able to present a job log on MPI activities hours up to present date
Manufacturing Engineer (Malaysians Only )
• Responsible for design of manufacturing processes, layouts of manufacturing plants, tools, jigs, and assembly lines.
• Develops new ways to manufacture, assembly and test components, parts, or sub assemblies for lower cost and faster delivery of products.
• Conducting time study, process optimization and proper line balancing
• Setting standard material usage for standard costing
• Minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing environment
• Degree in Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering or related field
• Familiar with tool design and setup reduction as well as troubleshooting
• Knowledge of jigs and fixtures design is required
• Experience in process / industrial engineering practices and productivity improvements
• Good costing knowledge
• Experience in CAD /CAM/Unigraphic is preferred
• Knowledge of SAP/Lead/Six Sigma is an advantage
• Those with CNC machinery exposure are strongly encouraged to apply
• Creative, assertive and self-motivated with good communication and problem-solving skill
Position: Pharmacy Assistant (Malaysians Only )
RM1500 to 2000
Duties include cytotoxic reconstitution, inventory management, cleanroom cleaning, order processing and providing support to other areas as and when required. Duties will be scheduled based on shifts.
Ensure full compliance of Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and company Quality Management System.
Receive and process orders received from customers using computer system provided
Collect ingredients for batches and complete associated documentation
Decontaminate assembled batches and distribute them to the various cleanrooms appropriately.
Aseptically prepare cytotoxic and non-cytotoxic products according to all SOPs
Perform cleaning of cleanrooms as rostered
Receipt and stock management of drugs, intravenous fluids, disposables, cleanroom garments cleaning and related products within the facility.
Essential qualifications and attributes :
– Diploma or Certificate in Pharmacy
– Understand Cleanroom concepts and making/reconstituting cytotoxic drugs in a cleanroom
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to learn technical skills
Preferably candidates with
– 1 to 2 years experience as Pharmacy Assistants.
CHIS International Group of Companies
HR, Headhunting and Recruitment Consultants
Friday, 21 August 2009
Oil and Gas Jobs in Malaysia – Agencies and Recruiters are Welcome
Oil and Gas Jobs in Malaysia – Agencies and Recruiters are Welcome