VERY URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR ANGOLA
- Radiographic Testing Operator (RT-OP)
- WELDING OPERATOR FOR ORBITAL-GTAW (WELDING-OP)
Start date ASAP
Duration 12 MONTHS
Probationary Period 90 Days
Notice period 30 Days
Working days 6 days/ week
Working hours 10 hours/day
Salary $ 2800/month
Overtime $ 16.15/hour
Living allowance N/A Full board provided
Job description see below
English is a must
Radiographic Testing Operator
· Carry out radiographic testing in accordance with instructions received from the NDT Technician, ensuring that safety standards are adopted.
· Orbital RT operators are welding operators for GTAW orbital machine and in particular they shall work with the following AMI's equipments:
- Generator AMI 227 S/N 42455
- Cooling unit AMI 207 CW S/N 41369
- Welding bug AMI 79-2375 S/N 42851
A proper training will be organized onsite.
- Carry out radiography, correctly positioning equipment and the film,
using the parameters defined by the NDT Technician;
- Follow the safety instructions;
- Indicate the references used to identify welding on the film.
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume (CV) stating personal particulars, employment history, qualifications in English not latest by 23 August 2009 to the following e-mail address : email@example.com
Please write "your position code" on your application title. (Maximum 300KB, MS Word)
Application with PDF or other format and exceeding more than 300KB will not be considered.