*World's largest supplier of unsaturated polyester resins for composites, is
looking for :*
*Post : Warehouse Manager - CRD / 2476*
*Location :* Pune
*Qualification :* Any Graduate
*Experience :* 8 to 10 years experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in working in SAP Environment.
- Candidates handling Warehouses of Chemical / Paint Companies would be
- To ensure proper recording and storage of incoming Raw Material &
Finished Goods, prepare GIRs (Goods Inward Receipts) for receipts and
monitor error free delivery / dispatch as per received requisitions.
- Experience in handling of bulk shipments of various hazardous and non
hazardous chemicals. Aware of the handling requirements for hazardous
- Will be initially responsible for production planning also.
- Should have a good knowledge on planning activities for a batch
chemical manufacturing unit.
- To make timely and accurate posting of data regarding receipts and
dispatches of Raw Materials & Finished Goods in system on daily basis.
Adhere to Statutory Compliances.
- To monitor return of rejected Raw Material Finished Goods and disposal
of written off Raw Materials at the site in co-ordination with Warehousing
- To ensure accurate inventory through physical checking and prepare MIS
to workout reconciliation, if any.
- To maintain awareness of unsafe warehousing operations and ensure
highest level of safety, security, shop floor cleanliness, orderliness in
- Be able to liase and handle local unionized Mathadi's
- Daily monitoring of inflow of delivery orders.
- Daily scheduling of dispatches.
- Prioritizing dispatches according to communications from Customer
- Facilitate transport arrangement to complete delivery orders.
- Facilitate manpower availability - forklift operators, loaders and
- Monitor distribution of sales documents - Tax Invoices, Lorry Receipts.
- Monitor cash payment for certain transporters.
- Corrective action in case of wrong dispatches / deliveries / damaged
*Company's Profile :* World's largest supplier of unsaturated polyester
resins for composites and a leading supplier of coating resins for
industrial, transportation, building and construction, marine, consumer and
graphic arts markets. Company has 18 manufacturing sites in 11 countries,
including two tolling sites, throughout the Americas, the Middle East and
Europe. Founded in 1927, company celebrated 80 years in business in 2007.
With its world headquarters and technology center in North Carolina, USA and
over 1.500 employees worldwide, Company has the widest global reach of any
resin supplier today and global resources to provide innovative solutions to
the needs of their customers
*Interested candidates can send their resume at
* with present salary and subject "Warehouse Manager - CRD / 2476" on
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
*Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com