If this opening interests you and you fit the criteria mentioned below, please mail me your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Manager – Direct Taxation (All India)
Company: Top MNC FMCG Co
Location: HO – Mumbai
The incumbent will be involved in all aspects of taxation in India; leading and supervising a small dynamic team, the focus will be on the tax optimization of business projects, i.e. the planning aspect for both direct taxes. Furthermore this role will require that you are involved with tax compliance and tax provision calculations for the company's legal entities in India.
Key responsibilities include –
· Designs and implements tax planning projects (local / regional / worldwide);
· Provides tax input on business projects to other departments;
· Provides India tax input to Global and Regional tax teams on special projects/requests, including M&A transactions;
· Coordinates the Transfer Pricing documentation and defence files;
· Manages and supervises the tax audit process;
· Manages all litigation matters for early and favourable settlements;
· Maintains and further develops the relationships with external consultants/tax experts and different India tax authorities.
· Works extensively with other departments, the regional and global tax groups, outside counsel and external stakeholders.
· Supervises the compliance process.
· CA with 3-5 years experience post qualification
· Strong experience in Taxation
· Exposure to Transfer pricing/ international taxation will be given preference
Proveer Consulting | Bangalore | +91 9945512742
Drop a mail on email@example.com to get intimated on new openings