with a Fortune 500 Company for Pune location.
The details are as mentioned below:
About Company: The Company is a diversified power management company
with 2008 sales of $15.4 billion. It is a global technology leader in
electrical components and systems for power quality, distribution and
control; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial
and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems
for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain
and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. It
has approximately 75,000 employees and sells products to customers in
more than 150 countries.
It's Indian Information Technology Center offers a wide variety of
value added IT services to internal businesses and functional
departments by combining different perspectives to create better
solutions. It gives the right opportunities to expand individual
careers in a challenging environment of more than 2000 Intel servers
providing application and infrastructure support; 150+ UNIX servers
supporting ERP applications like Oracle and Mfg/Pro; combined with
35,000 internal and 45,000 external consumers of customer facing
Education: BE, B.Tech., B.Sc, M.Sc, BCA, MCA,
1. Designation: Siebel Administrator
Experience: 5- 7 Yrs.
• Administration/architecture Experience – including installation and
at least 2 Siebel upgrade life cycle experience
• Hands on experience with Siebel application Administration and
Development 7.8/Siebel 8.1, Siebel Remote Clients, EAI, EIM, Siebel
Tools, and Siebel Email response/communication manager
• Minimum 4 years in IT Siebel technical role including custom
development, project management, system deployment and production
support on Unix platform
• Working knowledge of Siebel application modules, multiple Siebel
upgrades, database and applications patching with Siebel Sales
• Experience working with cross functional applications and
infrastructure teams and implementing solutions
• Experience with supporting full life cycle development activities
and methodology, quality assurance techniques
• Working knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
• Working knowledge of managing and installing Actuate Report server
and Chart server
• Ability to work collaboratively. Good written and oral communications skills.
• Understands IT application infrastructure technologies.
• Bachelor degree in Information Systems or Computer Science is preferred.
• Siebel Certification or equivalent is preferred.
2. Designation: BI (Business Intelligence) Administrator
Experience: 5-7 Yrs.
• Experience in business intelligence, preferably Cognos,
infrastructure development and support in a large global organization
• Programming experience automating infrastructure support in the
Win2K and UNIX/Linux operating systems is required.
• Experience supporting BI and RDBMS in the UNIX/Linux and/or Win2k is
• Experience in Oracle relational database administration, technology,
methods, and practices are desired.
• Excellent communication skills and thrive in a team
Please refer your friends or apply if you are interested in any of the
openings or company mentioned above.
Sr. Executive- Client Relations,
Talent Bricks HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
(Formerly known as 'Terra Firma')
Work: 91-020- 65004353
Let's connect@ Linkedin or Ning or yahoo group or google group
Online IM: Yahoo: priyaadmane Google: priya.admane
Job posted by: Terra Firma