We have an opening as Assistant Manager (Global Accounting) with one of our clients. The detailed job description is below:
One of the world's largest Travel & Credit Card Companies.
As an Assistant Manager , the incumbent will be part of the Global Accounting organization, with a primary focus on managing the India Legal Entity Accounting Team as per USGAAP and IGAAP. the role will also include:
- Management of statutory & tax audits
- Ensuring various statutory compliances
- Managing policy based accounting process
- Policy implementations, enhancing controls around processes
- Ensuring seamless month close process and assisting in attestation.
- Meeting SLA commitments including reconciliations and meeting statutory compliances.
- Support board meetings and controllership initiatives.
- Support statutory audit, tax (Direct & Indirect) audit and transfer pricing audit.
Shift Timings : 7:30am to 3:00pm
Pick and Drop will be provided
Desired Candidate Profile:
CA with 1-3 years experience post qualification.
- Should have good knowledge of Indian GAAP and would be responsible for preparation and consolidation of financials.
- Should be able to work with and influence all levels of management and be self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and strategic planning skills.
Incase of interest, please contact Rachita Saini at +98990 30073 or email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and Regards,