Our company is an IT financing solution company that specializes in
funding a combination of new and pre-owned IT equipment. This is an
extremely affordable solution to implement an adequate and consistent IT
infrastructure throughout our client's organisation. Typical clients
are financial and technological savvy companies who are looking for cost
savings by utilizing the right level of technology. We are currently
looking for highly motivated & dedicated candidates to fill the
IT - ClientTechnical Support (Pasir Gudang)
* To provide effective and efficient technical support to end users
via a telephone helpdesk service. The support covers both IT hardware
and software resolution over the telephone and to log all calls.
* The support executive will provide 1st level on-site support on IT
related problems (e.g., Email & Virus Issues, Laptop, PCs, Printers,
Scanners and Network Connectivity issue), including logging and closing
the work order(s).
* Configuration and deployment of desktop, laptops, Printer and etc,
hardware peripherals and/or software for multiple users and locations.
* Perform hands-on IT hardware & software maintenance support,
troubleshooting, monitoring, and resolving desktop PC issues on customer
* Follow up and ensure closure of outstanding issues/incidents within
stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Candidate must possess at least a Degree or
Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering/
Information Technology studies Computer Science/Information Technology
or related fields with min 2 years of relevant technical working
* The candidate must demonstrate his ability to perform 1st & 2nd
level troubleshooting on IT hardware & software in a large and fast
paced user environment with knowledge of PC/Workstation, notebooks,
associated hardware and components.
* Familiarity with Windows 2000 & XP platform with good
troubleshooting skills and knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office,
networking, email applications and hardware issues are essential
* Knowledge in migration and configuration of Operating Systems;
* Knowledge in IT infrastructure such as Network, VPN, Server etc
will be an added advantage;
* Strong interpersonal skills & a customer oriented mindset are
* Good communications skills, ability to speak, read and write well
in English is essential.
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence