Subject: [PipingJobs] Project / Construction Managers Required for Abu Dhabi
Project Manager – Offshore Projects
Reports to the Director of Projects.
The overall responsibility for execution of the project. Ensures
that the project work meets the contractual requirements, is planned
and executed within the agreed schedule and budgets and that proper
quality and safety standards are maintained in the performance of
the work in accordance with established company procedures. The
Project Manager represents the company to the Customer on all
project related matters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Development and finalization of detailed project execution
plans for engineering, procurement and construction activities (as
required), identifying the major challenges of the project and
providing a definitive strategy to meet these challenges.
• Prepare the Project Procedure and Execution Manual.
• Finalization of the project organization in line with the
execution plan. Participation in the selection of key personnel.
• The use and/or adaptation of existing systems and procedures
to meet the specific job requirements and their direction and
• Establish and maintain effective communications between the
Customer, company's task force, construction organization and
• Direct, monitor and control of all the project activities to
assure compliance with plans, schedules and budgets.
• Assurance of quality and safety in conformity with
specifications and standards.
• Financial responsibility for all commitments and
expenditures associated with the project, including the negotiation
of change orders.
• Monthly review and structured detailed reporting on project
status, progress and trends to the Customer.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in handling offshore oil and
• Extensive experience in handling FEED / EPC projects.
• Graduate engineer in either mechanical or industrial
• Excellent communication skills.
• Conversant with related software's.