We have positions for Sr. System Administrator for our client a US
based software engineering services company (CMM Level 4) in Pune.
The details are as mentioned below:
About Company: It is a software engineering services company founded
in 1997 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with international
The company provides comprehensive software development services that
allow client companies to operate more efficiently, quickly bring
products to market, and rapidly achieve their business objectives.
From staff augmentation to full Software Development Life Cycle
projects, it provides the flexibility and resources to help you
deliver your products and applications on-time and on-budget.
It's clients include Fortune 100 companies, as well as small to
mid-sized organizations looking to increase their capacity and
leverage the benefits of a global delivery approach.
Job Title: Sr. System Administrator.
Years of Experience: 5+ Yrs.
Candidate needs to have good communication skills and academic
background with Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate Degree holder
/MCA / MCS / M Sc Computers.
Salary will not be a constraint for a potential candidate.
Job Location: Baner, Pune
• 5+ year's hands-on experience with deployment and management of
large scale Red Hat Linux environments. Includes server monitoring
systems (Splunk and Nagios preferred) for proactive notification of
• Proven expertise with designing and implementing enterprise backups
and disaster recovery of large-scale Linux server environments.
• Thorough knowledge of server and operating system configuration and
implementation including hardware, software, RAID, SCSI, and other
• Hands-on experience with server virtualization, for example Xen or
VMware / ESX server.
• Experience with backups & recovery of Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
databases is a plus.
• Proven expertise with UNIX / Linux scripting.
• Working technical knowledge of networking protocols such as DNS,
WINS, SMTP, SNMP, RPC, FTP, IP internetworking, etc.
• Ability to conduct research into network, hardware, software and
product issues as required; able to quickly grasp new products and
• Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Please refer your friends or apply if you are interested in any of the
openings or company mentioned above.
Madhura Kulkarni ,
Email me at :email@example.com
Tel No : +91-020-65007407
Job posted by: Terra Firma