Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Application
* Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
* Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and
document application set-ups.
* Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data
conversions and application extensions.
* Interact with the project team members responsible for developing
reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
* Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
* Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
* Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
* Deliver end-user training.
* Computer Science or equivalent.
*FM 3 - 5 years of experience with Oracle Financials
* Experience with the business processes in finance and accounting
including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable,
purchasing, fixed assets and cash management
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work well in a team environment
if you are intrested send your CV at hra2projobs.org