Today our client has an exciting opportunity for a CTO/VP of
Engineering to spearhead the development of their rapidly growing
digital and media related products as well as the innovative upcoming
products and services.
About Company: It is a start up company which focuses on innovative
product development and services in Digital domain. The company
intends to work on Digital Lifestyle Platform where multiple
technologies will converge to create a innovative and revolutionary
platform for a common person to give better experience and innovative
products and services related to digital cable, IT services, Internet
and voice interaction.
Company has secured venture capital funding from global venture
capitalists,-one of the biggest venture capital firm in world, and
Indian Media houses. Company has started operations in Pune and plans
to develop the team of 150 people in coming months.
Job Location: Pune.
Years of Experience: 12+
* Understanding of the work environment at a start-up
* MUST HAVE experience handling Digital and media related products or services.
* Must have experience in Embedded systems.
* Strong analytical, quantitative, and programming skills
* Proven leadership ability. Experience managing small/medium teams
* Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Risk taker who is willing to take chances to achieve great things
* Demonstrated ability to build highly scalable applications
Roles and responsibilities:
* Collaborate with our products and services, interactive and support teams
* Build, lead, and manage a development team efficiently to maximize
resources and meet aggressive release schedules.
* Develop, enhance and implement a scalable architecture for our
services that will include state of the art technology for
personalization, user engagement, simplicity, and mobile performance.
* Develop state-of-the-art solutions for user data analysis and user
* Define the company's software development methodology
* Establish a process to integrate customer service and support with
the software engineering process to support resolution of customer
issues and improve application usability
In addition, a strong candidate will have demonstrated skills and
experience in some or all of: technical project planning and
milestone/timeline-driven engineering management; testing, quality
assurance and QA management.
We need your help in terms of references who can lead us to reach to
the proper source. Please forward the references with names and
Waiting for your response,
Madhura Kulkarni ,
Email me at :firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel No : +91-020-65007407
IM :careersterrafirma (Yahoo), madhura.kulkarni (gtalk)
Job posted by: Terra Firma