We have an opening as AVP - Audits with one of our clients. The detailed job description is below:
One of the world's largest Travel & Credit Card Companies.
As AVP - Audits, the incumbent would be required to participate as a key team member on audit projects, having responsibility for more complex areas. The role will also involve:
- Assisting team leaders and staff auditors in accomplishing team objectives
- Assessing inherent risks, evaluate control designs, develop and execute audit tests
- Generating ideas for the use of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs)
- Assessing the impact of control deficiencies
- Presenting testing results to various levels of client management
- Assisting in the development of cost-justified, value-added management actions
- Effectively handling larger and more challenging workloads on successive assignments
- Producing excellent results in audit projects across multiple business areas and for different team leaders
- Ensuring effective and efficient execution of audits in conformance with professional and department standards, budgets, and timelines
- Maintaining internal audit competency through ongoing professional development
- Acting as a coach and mentor to staff auditors and co-sourced resources
Desired Candidate Profile:
Graduate / MBA with 7 + years experience in Audit (preferably from the Banking industry).
- Should be proficient in the use of automated work papers and other department and company tools
- Should be able to deliver constructive analysis, identify flaws and explain impact
- Should be able to operate effectively and flexibly across all areas spanning different technologies, systems, business models, priorities and processes
- Should possess excellent team handling skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Incase of interest, please contact Rachita Saini at +98990 30073 or email resumes at email@example.com.
Thanks and Regards,