In this role, the Environment Manager will assist the Communications & Environment Director to implement, expand and strengthen the market company's environmental and recycling program, and to integrate environment in the market company business plan. This entails defining, developing and communicating environment strategies to highlight company's environmental profile, and proactively lobbying relevant stakeholders on environmental issues.
The incumbent's main role will be to achieve carton recycling rates and to establish a viable collection infrastructure, working in partnership with stakeholders in the public and private sector, including government authorities, research centers, paper mills, waste management bodies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and customers.
The candidate should possess the following:
Qualifications – Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 2 years' experience in environmental science or a related field
- Have strong analytical skills and decision-making abilities to integrate environmental activities with business strategy.
- Possess good network in government, NGOs and local communities
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
Qualifications – Personal
- Confident, reliable person with good interpersonal, public speaking skills and a team player
- Possess initiative and willingness to learn
- University Degree in Environmental Science, public administration, communications or a related field