We are looking for the following positions. If you interested please reply to this email or fax to 60340438816. Thank you.
Crane Technicians (Mechanic /Electrical/Hydraulics)
- Diploma Holders in relevant engineering or Science Degrees with a minimum of two (2) years as a Crane Service Technician.
- Candidates who hold a certificate in related field or SPMV/MLVK qualification can also apply if you have at least five (5) or more years of experience working as a Crane Service Technician.
- Those who have at least two (2) years experience in a supervisory position leading and managing field work in crane maintenance may also apply for the position for Crane Service Technician.
- Shall have competency in troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical control systems and lighting systems of cranes.
- Posses the required computer skills to complete spreadsheet and report to monitor work progress
- The electricians experience to include inspection and maintenance of electrical system, motors and electrical control system of cranes, and preferably with Wiremen Certificate issued by Electrical Inspectorate Unit or JBE requirement.
- The Hydraulic technician must have relevant training and experience in maintaining and servicing hydraulic equipment, control valves, hydraulic pumps and motors.
Certified Crane Inspector
· Candidate recognized certified crane inspector by recognized training institution (e.g. Lyolds British Testing Plc; Crane Inspection & Certification Bureau; American Crane Testing Services, etc)
· With at least five (5) years field experience in inspection of offshore pedestal cranes and other lifting equipment will be advantage.