Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS through its subsidiary, PC Muriah Ltd, is seeking qualified professionals with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work cohesively to fulfill the following position.
1. External Relation Manager (ERM) – External Relation Dept
2. Financial Accounting & Tax (FAT) - Finance Dept
3. Oil & Gas Accounting (OGA) - Finance Dept
4. Senior Performance Management (SPM) - Business Planning Dept
5. Senior Planning (PM) - Business Planning Dept
6. Senior Learning & Development (SLD) - HR Dept
7. Senior Exploration Geologist (SEG) - Exploration Dept
8. Exploration Geologist (EG) - Exploration Dept
9. Senior Project Planning & Cost Control (SPC) - Project Service Dept
· Degree in related field with minimum 3 years of experience (for non-senior position), 8 years experience (for senior position) and 15 years (for manager)
· Deep understanding on the upstream project & operation environment
· Experience with SAP Finance modules (2 & 3), Primavera 6 (9), Landmark & Petrel application (7 & 8)
· Fully conversant in English communication skill, both oral & writing
· Should be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to:
With position title as the email subject no later than August 31, 2009.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb)