We are Automation System Integrator Company,
Invite qualified professionals for the position of:
INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (IE)
This position will responsible for the design of the electrical, process control and safety systems.
* Min diploma graduate in Electrical or Physical Instrumentation Engineering.
* Min. 2 years experiences in Electrical fields, preferable in Oil & Gas Industry.
* Strong knowledge in Programming SCADA, Allen Bradley,Siemens,Schneider PLC.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good in time management, planning and organizing skills.
* Ability to work under pressures and good interpersonal skill with all site, project team and vendors.
* Able to speak and written in English.
* Willing to be located in Project site.
Please submit your application letter, a concise resume, photograph, expected salary
to the email address below within 2 (two) week from publication of this ad.
Put the code of position (IE) on the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Instrument Engineer Vacancy