Sr. LMR Site Technician
* Installation, maintenance, overhaul, repair, removal and modifications LMR network transmitters, receivers, and trunking systems and equipment including associated UPS and antennas.
* Provide site-level support of the telecommunication physical network, including maintaining and monitoring network elements, installation of equipment, and turn-up of customer traffic.
* Determine equipment operational status. Help supervise less experienced staff and manages site administrative issues.
* Ensure compliance with provisions of LMR contracts.
* Responsible for facility day-to-day operation and routines.
* Resolve installation, repair, overhaul, and modification problems.
* Perform intricate alignment and calibration procedures.
* Determine repair procedures necessary to correct defective equipment.
* Perform preventive maintenance on LMR systems and related equipment.
* Acts as Equipment Custodian and performs inventory management and accountability functions.
Additional duties as required and assigned.
Interpretation of management information data, technical orders, blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematic drawings, as well as PC skills
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 5 years related experience with degree, 11 years experience without degree
* Knowledge is mandatory of: electricity and radio theory, including transistors, solid-state components, and digital techniques applying to ground radio communications and related equipment maintenance
* Network+ certification or equivalent
NB: to apply click on:
or Send your resume to:
Do not forget to mention the title of job your're applying for.
Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Vacancy Radio Communications Tech(Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)