Currently we have fewopening for below to share with you. Should you or
you have any friend orrelative those interested and looking for job,
feel free to share with them andinvite them to contact me or email their
resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
An opportunity to work withMNC semiconductor manufacturing with their
regional IT solution center.
Position: IT Helpdesk –Automation & Application Support (Permanent)
Location: Ampang Ulu Klang
* Provide IT helpdesk support for TI manufacturing sites
worldwide (Wafer Fab and Assembly Test factories) by interact with
customers via the phone/email, and log problems into the STARS/Remedy
* Provide 1st level troubleshooting and resolve issues by
following documented processes or escalate tickets as needed. Also
be responsible for updating process and support documentation as
* Monitor environment via monitoring tools, tickets and/or email
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Windows, Unix/Linux
and Citrix Clients both at a hardware and software level.
* Provide assistance for Automation Applications and interact
with Application Support Teams.
* Provide basic Windows and Unix/Linux administrative (sys admin)
support as needed to troubleshoot and update systems as needed.
* Provide troubleshooting and installation assistance with
devices such as printer, BarCode Readers, Mice and other peripherals
* Perform Software installation, configuration and
troubleshooting as needed on productivity applications and automation
* Provide installation, configuration and troubleshooting
assistance on Wafer Fab / Assembly Test equipments such as EMCAs,
Gammas, WYSE Thin Clients, etc.
* Provide 24/7 support by working on shift.
* Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information
Technology / Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
* 2-3 years experience providing IT support (preferably in an IT
call center or IT helpdesk service environment).
* Strong network troubleshooting experience.
* Experience with Windows, and Citrix Thin Clients systems, both
Software and Hardware.
* Knowledge and experience in any of the following would be an
added advantage: UNIX application support, Unix Scripting,
Experience in supporting Factory Automation applications, Programming
background (C/C++, Perl script/Perl cgi, Java), or Open Systems Storage
(i.e. NetApp, EMC, HDS, etc).
* Possess analytical problem solving skills and process oriented.
* Must be able to respond to situations in a methodical way and
prioritize tasks effectively, as well as effectively communicate
complex technical information to all levels of management in a
professional and articulate manner.
* Excellent English verbal/written customer service skills.
* Must be able to work on shift rotation working hours.
* Selfmotivating, proactive approach to work and good time management